2018 NFL Service
| 2018 College Football Service
| 2018-2019 College Basketball Service
Use of Service/New Release Model
- All plays will be released in a chat room (available via web or mobile app with push notifications).
- Before any play, a release warning will be sent via e-mail and text message asking you to enter the chat room. Warnings for regular plays will be about 3 minutes, and 2nd half plays about 1 minute.
- When the release starts, you will be asked to set up a given play, for example:
Set up 322 Carolina Under 47.5
This allows you time to set up your bets as needed. After about 45 seconds, a second message will appear. GO = confirm your bet (play is now official), CANCEL = cancel your bet, and wait for the next play. The release should not be considered over until you see a message saying "done".
- Second half plays will be given directly without setup or go/cancel process. 2nd half plays should immediately be considered official.
- Use of Bookmaker/CRIS, Pinnacle, or BetOnline, or any related sites that cause lines to move at any of the three mentioned sites is strictly prohibited. If it is determined that you are causing lines to move at one of these sites, knowing or unknowingly, you will permanently lose access to the service.
- Not everyone is guaranteed to get all plays that are released. You may be excluded from certain plays at random, and you may randomly get certain plays that do not go to the entire group. This will happen only in the event that we suspect someone in the group is abusing rules.
- You may cancel your subscription at anytime for any reason and receive a prorated refund (minus a 3-percent processing charge).
If you have any questions about the release method, and/or betting rules, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
, and/or request to set up a phone call so we can walk you through the process.
Play Types/Release Times/Volume
The 2018 NFL service will consist of sides, totals, 1st half, and 2nd half plays. In phase 2 we plan to release at least 25 plays, all in the regular season.
Most plays will be released as early as the market is mature. Likely either Sunday night, or Monday morning. We will nail down a time after week 1. Additional plays will be sent out during the week, as new info becomes available, and/or the 1st half market matures.
2nd half plays should be considered possible during the 2nd half of any NFL game.
Service Duration (Phase 2)
We are committed to releasing at least 25 plays before phase two of the NFL service concludes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
. All inquiries will be answered promptly.