WHAT TO EXPECT
2019 NFL Service (Updated 8/25/2019)
Play Types/Release Times/Volume
Phase 2 will be a guarantee of 20 plays, starting with Week 4 of the NFL preseason (sides, totals, 1st/2nd halves) and continue with regular season NFL totals (full game, 1st half or 2nd half).
Plays will be released as early as the market is mature, and will continue throughout the week as information comes in and derivatives (1H lines/ML) become available.
2nd half plays should be considered possible during the 2nd half of any NFL game.
Use of Service/New Release Model
- All plays will be released in a chat room (available via web or mobile app with push notifications).
- Before any play, a release warning will be sent via e-mail and text message asking you to enter the chat room. Warnings for regular plays will be about 3 minutes, and 2nd half plays about 1 minute.
- When the release starts, you will be asked to set up a given play, for example:
Set up 322 Carolina Under 47.5
This allows you time to set up your bets as needed. After about 45 seconds, a second message will appear. GO = confirm your bet (play is now official), CANCEL = cancel your bet, and wait for the next play. The release should not be considered over until you see a message saying "done".
- Second half plays will be given directly without setup or go/cancel process. 2nd half plays should immediately be considered official.
- Use of Bookmaker/CRIS, Pinnacle, or BetOnline, or any related sites that cause lines to move at any of the three mentioned sites is strictly prohibited. If it is determined that you are causing lines to move at one of these sites, knowing or unknowingly, you will permanently lose access to the service.
- Not everyone is guaranteed to get all plays that are released. You may be excluded from certain plays at random, and you may randomly get certain plays that do not go to the entire group. This will happen only in the event that we suspect someone in the group is abusing rules.
- You may cancel your subscription at anytime for any reason and receive a prorated refund (minus a 2-percent processing charge).
First release could be as early as Monday, Aug. 26. We are committed to releasing at least 20 plays before the service concludes. We expect to be done no later than Week 5 of the NFL regular season. If not, a prorated refund will be given out.
If you determine for any reason that the service is not working for you at any time, you can cancel and request a refund for any unused portion, minus a 2-percent processing fee.
This service is targeted towards sophisticated and serious bettors. Proper bankroll size, available outs, time and skills are needed to be successful and justify the cost of the service.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be answered promptly.