Terms and conditions of useAll information available on this web site or sent to RightAngle Sports ("RAS") subscribers via e-mail is provided for entertainment purposes only. Information provided is not intended to encourage anyone to violate local, state or federal laws.
By using this website or subscribing to RAS’s services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the following terms, conditions and limitations of liability:
- RAS is not in any way responsible for any loss, liability or damages, monetary or otherwise, that may occur from the use of information supplied.
- You agree that if RAS fails to timely deliver information under a subscription, RAS’s only liability to you is to extend your subscription for a period of time equal to the time your subscription information was not timely delivered. For example, if your subscription information was delivered late for one week, your subscription would be extended for one week.
- RAS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RAS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO ANYONE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED, EVEN IF RAS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALL INFORMATION IS SUPPLIED "AS IS." RAS MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY INFORMATION SUPPLIED. RAS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SYSTEM ERRORS OR FAILURES, E-MAIL DELAYS, OR OTHER FAILURES.
- RAS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL RAS’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO RAS FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICES AT ISSUE.
- RAS does not grant a license to and hereby expressly reserves all intellectual property rights relating to information owned by RAS provided on its website or by e-mail.